Certificate in Team Leading Principles
Assessment requirements Portfolio of Evidence
This qualification is internally assessed and internally quality assured by Centre staff and externally quality assured by Innovate Awarding External Quality Advisors (EQAs).
Aims and objectives of the qualification
This qualification is designed for learners who want the knowledge and understanding required to successfully lead a team. This will focus on the study of leading a team in a business environment. The objectives of this qualification are to help learners to:
- develop their knowledge of the principles of team leading
- develop their understanding of business
- develop the knowledge needed to support communication with a range of stakeholders at different levels.
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification. This qualification is suitable for those who are looking to work in a team-leading role within a number of industries. It provides learners with an opportunity to develop their knowledge to move into a team leadership role within a range of organisations.
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress into further education or employment in a team leadership role. On completion of this course, Learners may progress to:
- IAO Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading
- IAO Level 3 Diploma in Leadership and Management
- IAO Level 3 Diploma in Operational Management and Leadership
For details on eligibility for government funding please refer to the following websites:
To see full qualification details you will need to log in or apply for an account here.Back To Qualifications List