NVQ Certificate in Activity Leadership
To download the optional unit packs for this qualification please click here
Portfolio of Evidence, Coursework
This qualification is internally assessed and internally quality assured by Centre
staff and externally quality assured by Innovate Awarding External Quality
Aims and Objectives of the Qualification
This qualification provides recognition for those who lead activity sessions or outdoor activities. It shows that Learners are competent to run sport and active leisure sessions and it can help Learners to succeed in any career which involves organising leisure events and activities.
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification. It is suitable for those aged 16 and above.
Learners may progress in a number of areas within sport, leisure and fitness centres or outdoor activity centres in roles such as sports coach, outdoor pursuits instructor, fun activity leader, manager or assistant in a holiday park or leisure centre or fitness instructor. On completion of this course, Learners may progress to:
- Level 2 Award in Employment Awareness in Active Leisure and Learning
- Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Active Leisure, Learning and Wellbeing Operational Services
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Instructing Exercise and Fitness
- Level 2 Certificate in Leisure Operations
To see full qualification details you will need to log in or apply for an account here.Back To Qualifications List