Award in Nutrition for Physical Activity
Assessment Requirements Portfolio of Evidence
This qualification is internally assessed and internally quality assured by Centre staff and externally quality assured by Innovate Awarding External Quality Advisors (EQAs).
Aims and Objectives of the Qualification
The Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Physical Activity is a specialised qualification designed for qualified fitness instructors and personal trainers. It equips Learners with the underpinning knowledge and understanding to be able to apply nutrition principles to an exercise and physical activity programme in support of client goals.
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification. This qualification is suitable for those who work within the Active Leisure sector. Progression Opportunities Learners may progress to roles within gyms or sports and fitness centres or work on a self-employed basis as personal trainers or fitness instructors offering specialist nutrition advice. On completion of this qualification, Learners may progress to:
- Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Personal Training
- Level 3 Award in Adapting Exercise for Older Adults
- Level 3 Award in Adapting Exercise for Ante and Post Natal Participants
- Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral
- Level 3 Award in Employment Rights and Responsibilities in Active Leisure and Learning
To see full qualification details you will need to log in or apply for an account here.Back To Qualifications List