Award in Employment Awareness in Active Leisure and Learning
Assessment Requirements Portfolio of Evidence
This qualification is internally assessed and internally quality assured by Centre staff and externally quality assured by Innovate Awarding External Quality Advisors (EQAs).
Aims and Objectives of the Qualification
This qualification gives Learners an introduction to working in the sport and active leisure industry. It provides an understanding of the legal and working requirements of the sector to increase Learners’ employability.
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification. It is suitable for those aged 16 and above who want to work, or who are already employed, in the sport and active leisure industry.
Learners may progress to employment in a number of roles within the sport and active leisure industry including health and fitness instructor, sports coach, playworker, leisure centre assistant or holiday centre worker.
- Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Certificate in Team Leading Principles
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Team Leading
To see full qualification details you will need to log in or apply for an account here.Back To Qualifications List